Recommended accommodations for the Saskatchewan Marathon:
Delta Bessborough Hotel
601 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3G8
To book a hotel room, please contact the hotel at 306-244-5521 and ask for In-House reservations or e-mail us at BES.Reservations.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the group name Saskatchewan Marathon. Rate: $142/ night
*Reservations must be made by April 26.
2002 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6M4
To book a hotel room, please contact the hotel at 306-242-1440 and ask for the Saskatchewan Marathon Open group block. Rate is $139 per night.
*Reservations must be made by May 27. if rooms are available
Hilton Garden Inn
90 – 22nd Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3X6
To book a hotel room, please contact the hotel at 306-244-2311 or through the toll free number at 1-877-STAY-HGI and quote the booking code SKM504. Bookings can also be made online HERE.
*Reservations must be made by April 28 .
405 Twentieth Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K6X6
To book, please click on this link.
Need different options? www.saskatoonhotels.com has more to offer!
Once your flight has landed, you will have numerous ground transportation options including:
- National Tilden
- Thrify Car Rental
- United Blue Line Taxi Service
- Saskatoon Radio Cabs
- Connoisseur Limousine Service
- Deville Limousine Service
- Various Hotel Shuttle Services
Stay an Extra Day…Or Two!
Saskatoon is a great place to visit! We hope that you will enjoy your time in our beautiful city and maybe even have the chance to check out some of the exciting attractions in and around Saskatoon.
- Batoche National Historic Site
- The Berry Barn
- Beaver Creek Conservation Area
- Dakota Dunes Casino
- Diefenbaker Canada Centre
- Meewasin Valley Authority – Gift Shop, Trails, etc.
- Mendel Art Gallery – Civic Conservatory
- Persephone Theatre
- River Landing – Riverfront
- Saskatoon Farmers’ Market
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
- Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra
- The Prairie Lily – Boat tours
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park
- Western Development Museum
- Major shopping areas or malls include the Broadway Area, Grosvenor Park Centre, Mall at Lawson Heights, Market Mall, Midtown Plaza, and The Centre.
- Saskatoon Tourism – Visit the Saskatoon Tourism website for
more Saskatoon and Saskatchewan travel information.