Recommended accommodations for the Saskatchewan Marathon:
924 Spadina Cres. East, Saskatoon, SK
Rate: $119 for Queen Room, $144 for Executive King Room .
Reservations can be made by calling the main line at 306-244-5564 or 1-800-667-3999 or by emailing email@example.com and requesting a room within the marathon block or by giving the group discount code 329067.
Delta Bessborough Hotel
601 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3G8
Rate: $134 – $174 – Must book on or before May 7, 2020
2002 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6M4
To book a room at this rate click here or call 1-800-667-8789 and quote the ‘Saskatchewan Marathon 2019 block of rooms’.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Saskatoon Downtown
405 20th St E, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6X6
Click here to book a room at this rate or call the number above and identify yourself as a Saskatchewan Marathon guest.
Hilton Garden Inn Downtown
90 22 St E, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3X6
Click here to book a room at this rate (available May 29-31, 2020)
Need different options? www.saskatoonhotels.com has more to offer!
Once your flight has landed, you will have numerous ground transportation options including:
- National Tilden
- Thrifty Car Rental
- United Blue Line Taxi Service
- Saskatoon Radio Cabs
- Connoisseur Limousine Service
- Deville Limousine Service
- Various Hotel Shuttle Services
Stay an Extra Day…Or Two!
Saskatoon is a great place to visit! We hope that you will enjoy your time in our beautiful city and maybe even have the chance to check out some of the exciting attractions in and around Saskatoon.
- Batoche National Historic Site
- The Berry Barn
- Beaver Creek Conservation Area
- Dakota Dunes Casino
- Diefenbaker Canada Centre
- Meewasin Valley Authority – Gift Shop, Trails, etc.
- Mendel Art Gallery – Civic Conservatory
- Persephone Theatre
- River Landing – Riverfront
- Saskatoon Farmers’ Market
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
- Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra
- The Prairie Lily – Boat tours
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park
- Western Development Museum
- Major shopping areas or malls include the Broadway Area, Grosvenor Park Centre, Mall at Lawson Heights, Market Mall, Midtown Plaza, and The Centre.
- Saskatoon Tourism – Visit the Saskatoon Tourism website for
more Saskatoon and Saskatchewan travel information.