Volunteer registration is now closed and thanks for all your support. See you next year!
Please refer to Volunteer Information Sheet for helpful details and maps about our event weekend
More than 400 volunteers made the 2017 Saskatchewan Marathon a success!
JOIN THE SASKATCHEWAN MARATHON VOLUNTEER RACE CREW!
Have you volunteered in past years? WE NEED YOU! There are various shifts throughout the weekend and so many positions . Best of all you can choose where and when you help with our easy online scheduler! Are you an early riser? We need lots of hands on race day morning to help the runners prepare for the race! Take a peek at what to expect! YouTube.com
The Saskatchewan Marathon Race Committee partners with community organizations to recruit volunteers. If your organization is interested, please contact the Volunteer Captain at email@example.com
Your 2017 Race Committee
- Barb Shirley – Food Tent Captain
- Bev Lackie – Marafun Captain
- Cathy Seed – Volunteer Captain
- David Stark – Race Booklet, Pace Bunnies and Marketing
- Greg Fenty – Course Master
- Jill Cope – Package Pick-up Co-Captain
- Jim Charlebois – Course Marshal Captain
- Kim Newlove – Awards Captain
- Leah Hientz – Treasurer
- Linda Hamre – Aid Station Supplies Captain
- Peter Goode – SRRA President and Bike Marshal Captain
- Shona Iverson – Finish Line Captain
- Jan Stirling – Package Pick-up Co-Captain
- Theresa Aubin Singh –Aid Station Teams Captain
- Kim Ali – Race Director
- Jeff Culbert – Operations Manager
- Shad Ali – Marketing / Communications