Registration for the LIVE EVENT ends on Thursday May 25 at midnight. You will run/walk your race on May 28 in Saskatoon. NOTE THAT IF YOU WANT YOUR YOUR BIB PERSONALIZED WITH YOUR FIRST NAME, YOU MUST REGISTER BY MAY 8.
OUR RESPONSE TO the COVID-19 PANDEMIC: The Saskatchewan Marathon will follow all public health measures and guidelines as directed by the Government of Saskatchewan.
1. HOW CAN I REGISTER?
Online at Race Roster in November 25 2022!
2. WHAT DO I GET WHEN I REGISTER?
The following items are included in your 2023 registration:
- A spectacular 2023 medal representing Saskatchewan (watch for medal reveal!!!).
- A New Balance technical fabric t-shirt with a trendy new design.
- A race bib personalized with your name on it (if you register by April 30, 2023).
- A results platform that includes separate running and walking categories, a photo gallery, and a digital race certificate.
- Multiple chances to win great prizes and receive discounts from the Saskatchewan Marathon partners and sponsors.
And lots more surprises!
3. HOW DO I CHANGE MY RACE TO DIFFERENT DISTANCE?
- Head back to the SaskMarathon registration page.
- Click on the “Transfer” button on the right-hand side of the page. If you are switching from live to virtual, you can pick up your package at the Race Kit Pick up at Prairieland Park on May 27 (10AM – 5PM) or request to have it shipped by clicking on the “Store” button on the registration page.
- Fill in the registration as usual then “Submit Order” to finish the transfer.
Note: You cannot transfer your registration to another person.
4. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY 2023 RACE KIT?
Race Kit Pick-up will happen on May 27 at Prairieland Park between 10 AM – 5 PM. You must pick up your package on that date, or get a friend of family member to pick it up for you.
5. CAN I WALK INSTEAD OF RUNNING?
YES! So many participants have taken up walking, speed walking, pole walking, etc. so we want to allow for you to complete in longer distances and achieve higher goals! This way, your results are compared to others who are walking the events just like yourself! There are options for a walking event for each distance except for the live 42.2K distance. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERED THE WALK EVENT IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION.
6. WALKING YOUR RACE?
If you enter the walking event, you MUST walk the enter time – you cannot run for any portion of the race. If you think you’ll be running at all, you must enter the running event. The walking and running course are the same, so all walkers will start at the back of the pack.
7. HOW CAN I PERSONALIZE MY MEDAL?
iTAB is an engraved plaque with your Name and Finish Time and fits perfectly onto your 2023 Saskatchewan Virtual Marathon ribbon.
It is a great way to celebrate your achievement. Your personalized iTab will be mailed directly to you within 30 days of the race.
8. WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
Entry fees are non-refundable under all circumstances. That means that once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund for any reason, and you will not be able to defer your entry to another race.