Recommended accommodations for the Saskatchewan Marathon:
924 Spadina Cres. East, Saskatoon, SK
Delta Bessborough Hotel
601 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3G8
480 2 nd Avenue South, Saskatoon, SK S7K 5R4
Want some different options? You can check right HERE
Once your flight has landed, you will have numerous ground transportation options including:
- National Tilden
- Thrifty Car Rental
- United Blue Line Taxi Service
- Saskatoon Radio Cabs
- Connoisseur Limousine Service
- Deville Limousine Service
- Various Hotel Shuttle Services
Stay an Extra Day…Or Two!
Saskatoon is a great place to visit! We hope that you will enjoy your time in our beautiful city and maybe even have the chance to check out some of the exciting attractions in and around Saskatoon.
- The Berry Barn
- Beaver Creek Conservation Area
- Dakota Dunes Casino
- Diefenbaker Canada Centre
- Meewasin Valley Authority – Gift Shop, Trails, etc.
- Persephone Theatre
- River Landing – Riverfront
- Saskatoon Farmers’ Market
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
- Saskatoon Symphony Orchestra
- The Prairie Lily – Boat tours
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park
- Western Development Museum
- Major shopping areas or malls include the Broadway Area, Grosvenor Park Centre, Mall at Lawson Heights, Market Mall, Midtown, and The Centre.
- Discover Saskatoon – Visit the Discover Saskatoon website for
more Saskatoon and Saskatchewan travel information.