GETTING YOUR RACE KIT
- Pick up – Participants from Saskatoon and surrounding area can pick up their Race Kit at our Curb Side pick-up. |
@ Forest Grove Community Church (502 Webster Street) Saskatoon
Saturday, May 29 – 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Sunday May 30 – 1:30 – 4:00 PM
- Mailing – If you selected to have your shipped, and you live in Canada, you should receive your package by May 31 by Canada Post. If you live outside Canada and don’t receive your package by June 15, 2021, please contact Kim Ali – email@example.com
|2021 SASKATCHEWAN VIRTUAL MARATHON|
|*One Day Sale January 15||Regular Pricing (until June 26)|
|Goodlife Fitness 10K||$49||$59|
|Craven SPORT services 5k||$49||$59|
|Craven SPORT services 5k (Under 16)||$39||$39*|
|* Note SRRA member discount does NOT apply for one day sale or youth registration.|
Click on the orange REGISTER NOW button at the top of the page to register.
ABOUT THE EVENTS
- The Saskatchewan Marathon has not designated a start or finish site for this virtual event.
- The Saskatchewan Marathon has not defined a specific route that must be covered.
- No prizes will be awarded based on posted results.
- There will be no medical services provided to any runner on race day.
- Each participate is responsible for hydrating sufficiently prior to the run and hydrating regularly during their run.
- No support services, namely hydration/electrolyte replacement/energy supplements and artificial cooling methods (sponges, misting stations) will be provided in any fashion.
- Each participant will complete the virtual run based on personal preference and capability (pace, cadence, aerobic threshold).
- Each participant is responsible for continuously monitoring exertion during the virtual run and for the manner in which medical attention is sought before during and after the race.
- Click here to see the waiver that you are required to sign as part of the registration process.