|2021 SASKATCHEWAN VIRTUAL MARATHON|
|*One Day Sale January 15||Regular Pricing (until June 26)|
|Goodlife Fitness 10K||$49||$59|
|Craven SPORT services 5k||$49||$59|
|Craven SPORT services 5k (Under 16)||$39||$39*|
|* Note SRRA member discount does NOT apply for one day sale or youth registration.|
Click on the orange REGISTER NOW button at the top of the page to register.
ABOUT THE EVENTS
- The Saskatchewan Marathon has not designated a start or finish site for this virtual event.
- The Saskatchewan Marathon has not defined a specific route that must be covered.
- No prizes will be awarded based on posted results.
- There will be no medical services provided to any runner on race day.
- Each participate is responsible for hydrating sufficiently prior to the run and hydrating regularly during their run.
- No support services, namely hydration/electrolyte replacement/energy supplements and artificial cooling methods (sponges, misting stations) will be provided in any fashion.
- Each participant will complete the virtual run based on personal preference and capability (pace, cadence, aerobic threshold).
- Each participant is responsible for continuously monitoring exertion during the virtual run and for the manner in which medical attention is sought before during and after the race.
- Click here to see the waiver that you are required to sign as part of the registration process.